Thread: PRS-350 I Still think it's great
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 12:09 AM   #21
Analogus
Fanatic
Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2x Sony PRS-350; PRS-300 (†), Paperwhite (†), Voyage
Another owner of two 350...

With all that effort I put into these units (Zork edition) I'll stay as long as possible with this little gems.

I had the possiblity to compare them with the T2 side by side. Contrast of the screen has been very similiar which expresses the variability of EInk displays - I think they have more variability within one specific model than to be expected.
Resultion of the 350 is noticeable better. In my eyes this is the big downside of ALL 6" readers form Sony, especially in consideration of the new Kindle models with its far better resolutions.

A.
Analogus is offline   Reply With Quote