View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 01:00 PM   #16
conanfan
Me Lurk Here Long Time
conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis; PW1+3g; Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro; KF HDX 7;
I'd like to recommend using the auctions from Cowboom, which is affiliated with Best Buy. I purchased a Sony PRS-350 via auction for $39, which was in mint condition. There are several Sonys available here under $60, including the highly regarded PRS-950 for with no current bids for $55:
http://www.cowboom.com/Computers/iPa...grid&keywords=

These are not new, but I've found them to be in excellent condition, and Cowboom allows you to return the device within 30 days at no cost (which I used to return a Nook Color which I didn't like).
conanfan is offline   Reply With Quote