View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 01:29 PM   #6
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjcarter View Post
I am a Mac user, so without the source to mobigen, the Linux version isn't going to be the easiest solution for me. The possibility exists I could set up a service like the Kindle email that will unpack the opf, do the conversion, and then email back the .mobi it creates. I suppose there's also virtualization of Windows.

I'll give the official tool a try on one of those platforms and see what results.
Was it MobiPerl that produced a file that did hang? If you give me the opf directory (or lit file) I an test opt2mobi and see if it works on my Gen3.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote