Thread: Battery Life
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 09:06 PM   #41
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratkity View Post
Interestingly, with a few hours usage:
I've played that angry birds thing, 1 video on vevo, 1 video on youtube, perused the bookstore and read a few reviews, updated one app.

Usage as follows:
Battery use (from 100%) - 14% (3.2 hrs)

Screen - 11.48%
Wifi Active - 8.91%
Held Awake - 0.13%
App Usage - 79.4% Broken into:

Amazon Kindle 25.05%
Youtube 24.95%
Kindle System 24.85%
Angry Birds 2.19%
Vevo - 0.08%

Hugs,
Ratkity

edited to add vevo
As I said before those apps don't show everything aren't really reliable. All I know Vevo was causing issues on my Fire and now it's gone it's behaving like it should. I had it on my phone and I guess it might be one of the ones I took off earlier this year and had forgotten its effects.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote