View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 11:46 PM   #10
vietchovui
Zealot
vietchovui will become famous soon enoughvietchovui will become famous soon enoughvietchovui will become famous soon enoughvietchovui will become famous soon enoughvietchovui will become famous soon enoughvietchovui will become famous soon enough

Device: PRS T1, Kobo Forma 8G, Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Are you sure you have fully embedded the actual fonts (.ttf or .otf files) inside the epub? The PRST1 needs the fonts to be fully embedded. The old method which worked on previous models, where you could store the fonts on the reader and use Calibre to add the necessary css @font-faces, doesn't work on the T1.

I have no experience with any Asian language fonts, but if you want to attach a sample epub with embedded fonts (no copyright material, please) which works on your PRS600 but not on your PRST1, I could have a closer look.
Attached is a sample file (zip format) that I can read easily on PRS 650 but not on PRS T1. Please have a look at it. I really appreciate your help.
Besides, I don't know exactly what you mean by "fully embedded". I'll do some google search to find it out. Thanks again.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Test.zip (43.3 KB, 494 views)
vietchovui is offline   Reply With Quote