View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 06:58 PM   #5
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
You might want to think about getting the Square Trade warranty with breakage coverage, if you do get the iPad, and it gets broken. Makes you feel a bit more confident with such an expensive item. I keep being afraid that the maids will stack too much stuff on top of the iPad, and break the screen. They don't seem to get that it could be delicate!

The iPad is too big and heavy for me to carry around all the time, but some people have no problem with it. Of course, I'm a woman, and I keep my Kindle in my purse. If you carry a briefcase or backpack, and the iPad is in a case, it should be ok.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote