View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 05:53 PM   #36
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabman View Post
A little confused here. The instructions clearly says that the Market app does not work. Why are people still looking to install the app?
Some(like me) are still trying to find a way to make it work for everyone, I didn't mean market will never work, I just meant that those instructions will, unfortunately, not make market work. Others are installing the apps in order to get access to the official gmail, youtube, and other apps that are still working in the guide...

Oh, and I think a few people are using these instructions with backups from their own android devices in order to make market work on their phone, the only problem with these is that they are tied to the account they are created with, but we are working on that(albeit slowly on my end).
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote