View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 07:02 PM   #4
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasenganfan2 View Post
I actually have a bigger question now: how do I get past the opening screen on it? I click next, then click enable, but enable doesn't do anything but spit me back out to the first menu. If I can't get past this I won't be able to access my settings.
To be honest I dont know what opening screen you are talking about. Ive slept since I installed it , but if you can get to the keyboard you can long press on the mic to access settings.
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote