View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 02:49 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I am always trying to get the best price. I generally go to back catalog before new releases which are generally cheaper.

In the pbook store I would usually wait for the paperback to come out that was in hard cover and when that happened the HC was usually on the bargain rack for less than the price of the paper back. This is how I bought about 6 of the sword of truth novels. Yes, I had to wait a year to read them after they came out, but there's no much other stuff to read too.

So, I do the same thing with ebooks... I am basically trying to stay at or under $5 a book. If it's more I'll find something else.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote