View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 05:36 PM   #6
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
I have a Wifi Paperwhite and a 3G Paperwhite and I've wished they were both 3G. I bought the Wifi one when they first came out and it was all I could afford at the time. I was very eager to get the light.

I've been thinking of getting another 3G Paperwhite for a long time but that doesn't have a really high priority for me, but with the new one coming out and my curiosity about it added into the mix, I'll probably get one. I want to read a few user reviews and wait at least a couple of weeks to see if there are any problems but then I'll probably get one.

The main worry I have about this is that it'll be so very much better that I'll want a second new one instead of my old one.

Why can't life be easier.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote