View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 01:28 PM   #131
weatherwax
Guru
weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS650 (red), Kindle PW2, Galaxy Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBT View Post
When I set off making an SQL database over the books in the library, somebody asked me the pertinent question as to the (f)utility of the exercise. I am still working on the answer, but here, at least, is a list of ~3000 books which have been submitted as .mobi-files, but not as epub. I guarantee it is not error-free; double-check that an epub edition does not exist before submitting a converted version.
Thanks for the list. Many of the books could only be posted in a couple of years (authors died after 1942).

Saw some books which are here in epub format, assume they were not caught due to spelling variations in author or book Name, So it's really worth while to cross check before going through the trouble to redo and post.
weatherwax is offline   Reply With Quote