View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 12:06 PM   #16629
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Pandora's Legions by Christopher Anvil. This is an omnibus edition edited by Eric Flint. Bought in very early 2002 for about $3. It's just possible I've already read it, but I didn't recognise the first few pages.
I hadn't read it. It's not just an omnibus, but a genuine new edition, bringing together all elements of Anvil's Pandora's planet stories for the first time.

Next up: School of Light by Jody Lynn Nye, bought 29 Jan 2002. I have a feeling I might have read this at some point. If I have I'll skip it and move on.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote