View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 09:46 PM   #25
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breid View Post
I can see that light spot plain as day. A few months after getting my Glo I found a large bright spot on the screen, but it was caused by oil from my fingers and when I cleaned the screen with a micorfibre cloth the light spot vanished. However, looking at your screen image, I think that your bright spot is a design flaw and I would recommend cleaning it with a micorfibre cloth and if the bright spot is still there, you should return your unit for a replacement. When I got my Aura, I turned the light up to the max to check for flaws and luckily my screen is perfect.
Thanks, I will give that a try!
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote