View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 04:52 PM   #16272
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Read the books in series order and get the short story collection, Side Jobs and read the stories in it where they fit in the time-line. The first one is set before Storm Front. Enjoy!

Ok thanks... I have already read Storm Front, and it was ok, but didn't make me want to run out and read more. But, many have said they get much better. Perhaps I'll give book two a try soon.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote