View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 08:40 AM   #328
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
Xendula you should receive it today, well based on my experience. I think I prefer fedex smart post because it doesn't take too long and transfering to usps means that it arrives in my mail box. Finally free of amazon prime, it is so good. With free super saver shipping the packaging is done well instead of poorly, and I still receive it in a reasonable time.
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote