View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 07:37 PM   #294
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskyRose View Post
Thanks for the answers, everyone.

And the answer for above would be helpful. Since I have several devices holding different libraries, I sometimes don't check my KSO for a week or more. I have been relying on posts here to let me know what offers are up and live so I don't miss anything good.
Just sign up for Koland's site via email or go directly to the blog. She has a GREAT column on the right that tells you what the deals are and when they expire. I know this because I don't keep track either. So when I want to know if a new deal is out, I go to her site (there's a link in her sig line to Books on the Knob). Check the deals and go on about business. I get her email sent to my box daily and she tends to remind subscribers when a new deal is available and when one is about to expire.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote