View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 06:51 PM   #293
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
One question: are the KSO deals "ebook deals" or only if the deal itself involves an ebook? These do occur more often (every four days).
Thanks for the answers, everyone.

And the answer for above would be helpful. Since I have several devices holding different libraries, I sometimes don't check my KSO for a week or more. I have been relying on posts here to let me know what offers are up and live so I don't miss anything good.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote