View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 09:54 AM   #288
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskyRose View Post
6. Affiliate links within posts are only allowed for ebook deals.

What does that even mean?
It means I can't link to the Kindle with an affiliate link--so for example if I wanted to talk about the shiny new kindle 3g I just got for my birthday I can't use my associate code to link to it. (or Tea or makeup or anything like that.)

Personally I find all this gestapo-ism distasteful and disheartening. But it is what it is.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote