View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 02:30 AM   #65
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
iCab Mobile - IMO the best web browser for iOS. It has the ability to download files (even videos off sites like YouTube) as well as upload files (though it only works with some sites), DropBox support, Firefox Sync support, file server capabilities, plug-ins, custom search engines, gestures, and settings galore. The only two things I don't like about it is that you lose the back button history on closing, which seems to be a common issue with third party iOS browsers, and that the search bar doesn't offer suggestions.
I bought iCap Mobile and am trying it now, and I'm liking it so far. I can upload image files to my own web site, which is nice, but I haven't tried other sites yet. Thank you for the recommendation!
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote