View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 07:20 AM   #40
Lbooker
Addict
Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papi View Post
Political subjects should always be avoided where not needed, it always bring unnecessary tension. Unnecessary because it's a thread about Pocketbook. Personally (I'm not a mod so my opinion has no effect) I thought that line about Hitler was VERY unnecessary.

So, about Pocketbook what was exactly their "absurd claim" ? If I remember correctly, they just said we should put devices side by side and make our own judgment. Doesn't seem like something to get angry over. I can't view the video now, but that's what I remember from it...What's exactly the problem ?
The problem is he refused to answer the question about the screen technology of their new models directly. He claimed people could not tell the difference instead of proving it.
That is not an honest attitude.
Lbooker is offline   Reply With Quote