View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 05:08 AM   #37
Papi
Addict
Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle NT, PRS-650
Political subjects should always be avoided where not needed, it always bring unnecessary tension. Unnecessary because it's a thread about Pocketbook. Personally (I'm not a mod so my opinion has no effect) I thought that line about Hitler was VERY unnecessary.

So, about Pocketbook what was exactly their "absurd claim" ? If I remember correctly, they just said we should put devices side by side and make our own judgment. Doesn't seem like something to get angry over. I can't view the video now, but that's what I remember from it...What's exactly the problem ?
Papi is offline   Reply With Quote