View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 06:59 AM   #34
krischik
Addict
krischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheese

Device: P990i, PRS 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbooker View Post
Everyone can see that you did not bother answering this latest article about the Russian dictatorship:
Because it is and I . If you had asked on slashdot you would have got an answer. And speaking of slashdot: Two month ago I had been called a communist there. I guess with a centre point of view you will be attacked from both extremist sides. Good so, I don't mind.

Quote:
Facts always bother the fascists.
You mean like the fact that Putin has bee democratic elected twice as president and once as prime minister. Perhaps the Russians like strong leadership which gets thing done. I am German living in Switzerland, who am I to judge.

Quote:
Any journalist or tester…
Yes but not an employee of Pocketbook. The original question was: “Why did pocketbook not have no kindle to compare.” That's the question I have answered. I leave the question if Pearl-Screens are better then PocketBook-screens to those who have compared both devices.

Last edited by krischik; 09-14-2010 at 07:12 AM. Reason: layout, wording, polish
krischik is offline   Reply With Quote