View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 09:47 PM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by captpete View Post
Calibre seems to select TXT as the format for conversion since it is in the list before TXT. Not what I want.

I assume the "Prefered input format order" list on Preferences-General is the one used. HTML and it's children are listed before TXT BUT there is no ZIP there.
The fact that the html was stored as a zip file should be inconsequential. I too thought that the bulk conversion would use the highest listed format. If it is truly using the text to convert from when a html formatted file is also there then our understanding needs to be clarified or the bug reported.

Hopefully someone more familiar with the workings will speak up.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 08-23-2010 at 11:22 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote