View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 12:15 PM   #8
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbimad1011 View Post
Ben..you are absoluteley right there.Maybe publiahing personal emails wasnt such a cool move by someone.
I will post more on this ereader when I have finalised all specs

Pixelar
Firstly, whomever you are, it would have suited you to tell that to my face, instead of sneaking it into a post in this manner. For example by using the private messaging system.

Secondly, translating a user interface is not to be taken lightly - it's very important that the right words are chosen, and without information about the context, it's quite impossible to be certain that the words are translated correctly. Context information that I don't have. So, given that I don't find myself able to do a proper job, I don't even want to attempt it. I'm afraid I also find it unprofessional to leave such an important thing to complete strangers. What if I couldn't spell? I suspect this is really more of a marketing stunt.

Thirdly, any mail or letter that I recive is, as far as I'm aware, my property to do with as I will. I do not find the information in this email in any way too personal or sensitive to publish. Perhaps I should have left out the signature - in that case I apologise to the person who sent me the email, and the name is now deleted.

Finally, I was very happy with Pixelar and its customer service when I bought a Hanlin V3 1½ years ago, and I would certainly still recommend them to others, as I do not doubt that their customer service is good.

However, I do not appreciate the tone of this comment and I sincerely hope it's a "joker" and not someone from Pixelar.

Last edited by Ea; 07-09-2010 at 12:17 PM.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote