View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 07:58 AM   #14
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Hey parias1126 - Welcome. I have a Sony 505, 900 and Kindle2 and have also had the Astak Pocket Pro. My favorite for just reading is the 505 - it has the best display, but I love the prices at Amazon -- which is why I bought the Kindle2. This was before Kindle4PC though. If you are simply looking for access to the Amazon store then K4PC may be the way to go if you are willing to get up to speed on drm-stripping and conversion (Calibre works great).

The thing I like most about the kindle is the navigation and I typically read news on it but read novels and non-fiction books on my Sony (900 mostly the last couple of weeks).

I do not use Text to Speech -- if I were into that I've just buy audio books as that reading and voice is much more pleasing.

I love my 900 btw, but the kindle2 is no slouch either and the as I said the display on the 505 is still the best I've seen for eInk.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote