View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 11:32 PM   #8
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I haven't bought anything from the Kindle store yet except a dictionary. I buy from Fictionwise, Sony and KKobo then 'liberate.' When Kindle for Mac comes out and I can get these books de-drm'd, I may start buying Kindle books too.

I have a Sony 505 and what prompted me to upgrade was the desire for an on-board dictionary in a language other than English, and the text to speech feature. I have used both of these extensively since I got the Kindle and am very happy with my purchase.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote