View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 05:18 PM   #5
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
What everyone else said. I know how to deal with DRM, so there is no format I can't convert (except LRX but that's been phased out anyway).

When I when I was looking to purchase my K1, I didn't know about other ebook readers but I am researcher when it comes to big purchases. I Googled myself silly (well not myself but the Kindle) and I learned about other ebook readers. At the time I decided to go with either the Kindle 1 or the Sony 505... Amazon's content and pricing won out and I have never regretted my purchase. I went on to buy 2 Kindle 2s and recently added a 505 to my collection. I really like the 505 but I still mostly read the Kindle 2... I just prefer it.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote