View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 12:16 PM   #22
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I've done it with poolside speakers, but never with in-ear waterproof speakers and a Bluetooth device in a waterproof cover. Unfortunately, we no longer have a pool, although the wife keeps making noises about getting a new one.
Just to be clear - I don't know of any Bluetooth headsets that work in the water. They're pretty much all corded headsets at this point, though I keep hoping that will change. I suspect there are issues with water and transmission of the signal? IAC, if anyone comes up with a good waterproof Bluetooth headset, let me know! I'll retire my ancient iPod in a heartbeat.
CRussel is online now   Reply With Quote