View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 02:13 PM   #5
twicefivemiles
twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 10, iPad Air 2, Galaxy Tab 8, iPhone 5, Nexus 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldrover View Post
Actually, the % read is displayed at the top every four pages or so. Perhaps an option to have it displayed permanently would be helpful. Anyway, I like the fact that Marvin displays % read, as well as how many pages are left in the chapter (bottom of page).
This. I frequently find myself thinking "in two more pages, I'll know the %". Which is silly but I find I can't reliably pull down the top menu without getting Apple's notifications instead.
twicefivemiles is offline   Reply With Quote