View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 09:55 AM   #43
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Yes, in a regular epub you see page num within whole book rather than page within chapter.

I'm assuming the AuraHD will be the same as the Glo in these respects.

To be honest I only have standard epubs so I'm not sure what goodies I'm losing, because I never had them. I did try the 'rename .epub to .kepub.epub' trick a few months ago but, at the time, there wasn't enough benefit (personal opinion only) to be bothered to do it for all books. Things may have changed.
I wonder about the differences also.

Here is a screen shot of (what I think is) a kepub:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...2&postcount=93

I like the progress indicators, but I would miss the total number of pages, and I don't like the book title on every page.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote