View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 08:12 PM   #26
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
My subscriptions take up a hell lot of space, if Apple doesnt double memory on the iPads and retain price by the time i need a new tablet, im out... That's kind of my strategy...
I think they need to learn that they cannot milk customers indefinitely because over the course of one or two generations, they will literally not buy their crap anymore (and the thing is, and everybody has realized this, 32 GB should become the norm base model, especially in times of high res digital magazines, 1 GB "mobile" games and 2GB movies)...
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote