View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 01:11 PM   #20
timb.us
Enthusiast
timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPad 2
An SD/mSD slot would require a slightly thicker frame to accommodate the mechanics. They actually do make an external SD card reader (part of the Camera Connection Kit) that will store photos and videos, which is really the only thing you'd be moving in and out that takes up a lot of space, so you're covered there.

For most casual users who just want to browse the web, read books, FaceTime with the grandkids and play Angry Birds, the lowest storage option will work just fine. For the power user who wants to proof photos off their dSLR, play tons of games, keep all their photos, movies and documents on their iPad, I always recommend people go for the highest storage option.

I've probably setup 100 iPads for people over the last couple of years (I did computer repair in a small town) and it was always either 16GB or 64GB versions. I think I only ever saw two or three middle-road 32GB iPads.
timb.us is offline   Reply With Quote