Thread: hairline cracks
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 11:01 AM   #44
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy Did View Post
No, I think Amazon refused to offer a discount on the Kindle 3, only offering a discount on the basic ($79) or the Touch ($104), and told the poster that the K3 isn't available for replacement. They did the same to me when I phoned them about a broken screen and cracks in the casing of my K3.

+1 for me.

I decided not to buy into their plan. (Besides, my Paperwhite was waiting for me, so I wasn't too worried.)

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote