View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 01:52 PM   #27
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
If you don't want something discussed, don't add to the discussion. Especially don't ask to have the last word.

The way to handle a discussion that bores is to ignore it. People are free not to read any comments, but as long as comments aren't in violation of the TOU, it's overstepping to try to squash them.
People are also free to express their feelings as long as it isn't in violation of the TOU. And since I have to read every comment while I am helping with the nomination process, to make sure that I do not accidentally miss anyone's nomination, ignoring comments is not a realisitc option for me at this time.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote