View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 08:32 AM   #1017
RichieTheK
Enthusiast
RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 (2012), Samsung Galaxy Pro 8.4
App now totally broken for me

I just downloaded the recent (v 2.3) update to Mantano Premium. It would not load, complaining about a problem with reading the database. Reinstalling the app did not help. Even a "clean install", involving deleting Mantano's data and cache, uninstalling the app, deleting the Mananto directory from the device, downloading and installing the app fresh did not help, producing the same "database" error (which makes no sense because I believe that I had deleted all Mantano-related data from the device before re-installing). Does anyone else have this problem?

System info: device: Nexus 7 (8 GB), OS: Android 4.2

The v 2.3.1 update appears to have fixed the problem. Thank you Mantano dev-team.

Last edited by RichieTheK; 11-27-2012 at 08:59 AM.
RichieTheK is offline   Reply With Quote