Thread: hairline cracks
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #32
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
There are also skins like these Nokeys
http://www.amazon.com/Protective-Sti...rds=nokey+skin

They basically have no cutout for the keyboard, but printed on letters. I can't personally vouch for those. They come in lots of designs.

I had the same crack on my K3 that appeared about a few months into owning it. I got mine when it came out in 2010 August and its still going strong, even with the crack. It just bothered me because my eye kept going to it. I put a decal girl skin on it in matte black wood and its been on ever since and I have no issues with it. The K3 is still going strong, but I am using my Paperwhite more now.

As long as I can't see the crack I don't care I guess. Out of sight, out of mind.

Thankfully my keyboard never faded.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote