View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 10:24 PM   #9
Shayne Parkinson
Author
Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by shore_pk View Post
I'm looking for some great historical fiction recommendations that are available in an electronic format (free or $).

Almost anytime period from 1700 forward is fine, any location. Some favorites place and times are: Germany, Scotland, Ireland, England, Australia, China or Japan, WW2 (homefront life more than battles), survival stories and immigration stories.

I do not like supernatural, paranormal, witchcraft or graphic sex, violence or language.

TY,

Linda
Linda, if New Zealand in the Victorian period sounds interesting to you, you might enjoy my books :-) The first one is free.
Shayne Parkinson is offline   Reply With Quote