View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 04:37 PM   #71
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Starr View Post
That's the disconnect then. I do not use ADE, and have not even installed in on my computer. The epub's I have are non-drm I've gotten either from MR or other sources.

I'm finding a excellent solution in making my own PDF's from my scanned books. I have finalized the options and have a very acceptable ebook.

AJ
Actually page numbers as a discrete item is an addon feature in ADE. They are not defined in ePUB standard. PDF, does define page numbers.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote