View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 10:22 AM   #36
crossi
Guru
crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Smartphones and tablets are both LCD devices which are harder to read outdoors and harder on a lot of peoples' eyes for long term (several hours) reading. Smartphones are also too small for me to read on easily (old eyes) and the monthly cost is more than I want to spend (I still use a land-line). All tablets are heavier than are comfortable for me to carry around and the battery life is too short for me.

There are a lot of reasons some prefer eink for reading.
crossi is offline   Reply With Quote