View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 06:46 PM   #45
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Or there's that evil tapatalk program and this site.
Yes there is that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
Eek! does the person downstairs control the toilet paper, scary thought
What if they don't answer? I am appalled at the concept of toilet paper dependency and will now have to put reading material that can be used as toilet paper in the bathroom for toilet paper emergencies.

Helen
Seeing it's my hubby if he was to ignore me. He's knows I would return the favor so I'm pretty safe from that. We keep our phones on us at all times.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote