View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 03:21 PM   #784
dailyalice
Geek of All Trades
dailyalice rocks like Gibraltar!dailyalice rocks like Gibraltar!dailyalice rocks like Gibraltar!dailyalice rocks like Gibraltar!dailyalice rocks like Gibraltar!dailyalice rocks like Gibraltar!dailyalice rocks like Gibraltar!dailyalice rocks like Gibraltar!dailyalice rocks like Gibraltar!dailyalice rocks like Gibraltar!dailyalice rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle Oasis (3rd gen)
Ooh! Love the addition of ships and also the ability to set categories and genres etc. on a per site basis. And scroll is helpful too-- I'd actually removed my separate pairing column as I tried to have fewer columns and was doing pairings as sub-categories, but now have added Relationships back into the mix.

I was stumped briefly when I couldn't find where I could adjust preferences for the plug-in. FWIW I've been using the plug-in on my Mac just fine without any crashes. First crash I had in some time came after adjusting from where you can configure things now (plug-ins page). Only happened the once though. (Am running OS X 10.7.4 on an 11" Air.)

Thanks, Jim!