View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 06:26 PM   #6
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhartford View Post
Yes, that's what I did too. According to the Sigil User Guide (http://web.sigil.googlecode.com/git/index.html) I'm supposed to be able to then:

1. Select one or more files in the Book Browser
2. Right-click on the selection
3. Choose Link Stylesheets from the context menu

But that doesn't work. When I right-click on a file in the Book Browser, there is no "Link Stylesheets" menu choice.

Is the User Guide out of date, or (more likely) am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.
The User Guide is a tiny bit ahead of date, actually
The context menu "Link Stylesheets" feature is only available in the very latest beta version (0.5.901) of Sigil, so far as I'm aware.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote