Thread: 360 Plus What should I install on it?
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 07:20 PM   #13
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
I suspect 2GB might be small for some people.
Note that the 360 lets you store fonts and dicts on the SD card.

Me, I tend to go with the biggest fastest cards I can afford at the time because I expect the cards to outlive whatever hardware I buy them for. When I got my 360, I picked up an 8. (It's now running a 16GB I got for my media player; I wasn't using the extra space.) When I got the IQ, I went with a 32GB class 10. (It helped that it was on sale for $40. )

Of course, the Plus does have WiFi and a browser so it might be able to access a personal cloud for storage, rendering the whole card question moot. 0 GB might be enough.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote