View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 06:41 AM   #70
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I tried it on a pc so far (I will also check a pocket pc). The images are ok although the inside ones are a bit small. The TOC should just after the cover page. The chapters should start at the top of the page.
That the chapters does not start at the top of the page is a real bug (I am loosing the Mobipocket specific tags). There is a flag to put the TOC after the cover page also. According to the opf file you should only put it last. Ths inside images looked better on my T5 with regard to the size.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote