View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:52 AM   #38
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Well, I think my spreadsheet of unread books is now as complete as it's ever going to be.

I have 848 unread works in total, from Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch to A Sorceror's Treason by Sarah Zettel. Works are normally at least book-length, but I have listed a few shorter stories separately where I downloaded them on their own, or where an omnibus contains a mixture (I have expanded omnibuses, but not collections).

The next stage is to chop out the junk, and see if I can get that number down to something that's not completely ridiculous.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote