View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 05:20 PM   #9
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
The TSA is weird.

We traveled last year. Husband had a laptop in his luggage; I had a little netbook (miniature laptop) in my carryon.

TSA made him boot up his laptop, but waved me through in irritation when I tried to boot up my netbook for them. They claimed they only checked laptops, not netbooks. I wanted to ask them why, since the devices seem remarkably same to ME, but of course you're not supposed to question them.

ETA: They weren't even REMOTELY interested in my Nook Classic. Move on, Miss!
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote