Thread: PRS-600 Flaky Reader Behaviour
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 03:00 PM   #1
ChristopherTD
Addict
ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin Reader on iPad Air (via Calibre)
Flaky Reader Behaviour

My PRS-600 was fully charged on Thursday via AC adaptor. I haven't used it for 2 days, and tried to turn it on today. The battery was completely dead, and the reader wouldn't turn on until it had been plugged in. It had lost all progress in the book I was reading.

I charged it up again but now the next page button seems sticky - pressing it causes it to just keep paging forward as though I was holding it down. Is it possible that the button is faulty and that was why the battery was drained?

Anyone else experienced anything strange like this?
ChristopherTD is offline   Reply With Quote