View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 01:14 AM   #31
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
I don't know if I can say I "love" my T2 (because I haven't used it long enough), but do I like it lot. If the ePub book is formatted well, I think it has one of the "cleanest" screens of any eReader I've used. But I still like the Kindles and the Nooks as well. Maybe it's just because I'm used to the fonts on the Nook, but it's still my favorite eReader. I like the features on the Kindles, however, but the font always seems to be too big or too little on the Touch and the Kindle Basic (though I've done a lot of reading on them).
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote