View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 02:44 PM   #10
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteGar View Post
I just want to complete Daffy4u's post. I have posted and exchanged with MikeL (he's from the UK I think...) on the subject. I also bought a few weeks ago my K2 and it is totally worth it. I'm just disappointed that I didn't wait a little bit more, I really like the DX...it is expensive though...

The method is quite simple, you just need a US address (friend or family member) and you use gift certificates. You manage the rest via your Amazon account and USB cable. I was also able to register my K2 wirelessly during a recent visit to the US. Life is good !

I strongly recommend the move !

Ciao

stegar
Congratulations! Since you're in Canada, would it be difficult for you to return the K2 for the DX (except for the expensive part)?
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote