View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 05:08 AM   #26
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
I'll give up my eink when a tablet can read well in sunlight, have a battery that lasts for more than hours, at least 3 days minimum and it has collections capabilities. As soon as the first 7" tablet does those minimum requirements, I am on it.

But honestly I will never have to because I always have two devices active at a time, I like having the ability to jump back and forth between the two. I also prefer reading on my eink because it keeps me from getting distracted with all the other apps. But I would love for my next Fire to have the above features. I know they already have the collections and I can live with the battery since it would be my secondary device but I would love to be able for it to be used in sunlight. I do not know what the technology is that my Note has but I want my next Fire to have it, otherwise I will be sorely tempted to go back to Samsung tablets.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote